Your order works as follows:
1. Product Selection:
Select the product you want. thru the categories or use the search functions. By clicking on the button "Add to Cart" the selected product is stored in the cart without obligation. Now you can select additional products and add to the shopping cart
Use the Log In function first, then the cart always shows the actual shipping costs based on the total weight of your current order.
For a binding order, we need your contact information. Existing customers can register at any time using the existing login information, new customers can easily create an account by clicking on 'Your account' in the top navigation bar. All required fields on the form are marked with an asterisk (*).
Check your shopping cart before submitting again and correct the items if necessary. If you wish to change an already submitted order, please send this request per email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your customer number and / or your name.
After submitting your order, you will immediately receive an automatic order overview per email by our shop server. This is not an order confirmation. A detailed order confirmation will be provided after reviewing your online order as a PDF in a separate email from us.
For all questions during your online order please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone, we are happy to assist you with any questions.
The contract is between you as a customer and meconet e. K. as follows:
- The products listed in the meconet online shop do not constitute a binding offer to meconet, but an invitation for the customer to submit a binding offer for this.
- A request for a binding offer is generated by the customer thru the submit of the order at the end of the ordering process.
- The request of the customer is directed to conclude the contract for all items in the shopping cart on the time of sending the order.
- The signing of the contract comes to access by sending a 'Order Confirmation' to the customer or the sending of the goods.
- We reserve the express right to decline orders without giving reasons.
- All orders are subject to our terms and conditions.